GSM Gate Opener 3G/4G
Important steps before setting up:
- Insert Sim Card that has talk, text and data – Telstra or Optus (don’t use Aldi or any other second tier companies, must be Telstra or Optus) the sim card must have data to allow the app to talk to the GSM unit.
- Connect antenna, now power up the GSM unit.
- Observe the RED GSM LED starts flashing quickly for about 60 seconds before flashing slowly for maybe 30 seconds and then the LED should go solid.
- Now the GSM is on and connected to the 4G network via the data on the sim card.
- Now proceed with adding the device to your app, follow instructions below.
What if I can't download the App?
If you are unable to download the "Xhouse IOT" App please refer to your user manual supplied with your GSM Device and follow the instructions on 'Without App Operation'.
For security reasons, we are unable to supply instructions via the website for this procedure
Setting up your GSM Module with the XHOUSE IOT APP
Search "Xhouse IOT" on Google Play, search "XHOUSE-IOT" on the App Store for dowloanding the App
Select Oceania for your area and confirm.
Register and login via the App
Enter your details as required - please note it can take up to 60s to retrive your verification code and make sure to check your junk mail if you haven't received your code in this time.
Adding a device
Select "No devices, Add device"
Select "4G Remote Switch"
Select "Scan to add" or "ID ADDED"
Both options located on the back of the GSM Unit
You will locate this on the back of the GSM Unit
Select preferred image
Select device to adjust settings
Adding Users - you can do either by adding a mobile number or scanning a QR code
Adding a user by their mobile number
Here you will enter in all the users to have access
Continue to add more users as required.
Adding a user by scanning the QR Code - the user must be signed up to the App
A QR Code will display for the user to scan
Once they have scanned the QR Code they are automatically add to the 'User List' and will have restricted functions.
Delete using 'Authorized Numbers' - use this option if you have physically entered in the users mobile number.
Delete a user by swiping their number to the left and select 'Delete'.
Delete user from 'User List' - if you have shared the device using the QR Code
user you would like to delete.
to the left and select 'Delete'.