Long Range 7CH Receiver
MANUFACTURERS RECOMMENDATIONS AND COMMENTS
- For optimum range it is advisable to place the receiver a minimum of 2 metres vertically away from the gate motor e.g. top of gate posts.
- When placing the receiver outside of the control box or motor housing it is important to use a weatherproof box with all entry points sealed. The standard receiver housing is only splash proof and not suitable for outdoor applications. **
- Make sure there are no exposed wires outside the receiver.
- Placing the receiver inside the motor housing will reduce the range of the receiver when the motor is in operation.
- Range may be affected by signals transmitted from another source.
- When coding remotes for use in a complex it is recommended that all remotes be physically numbered and a record be kept.
* All dependent on line of sight to the gate and interference which may reduce expected range. DO NOT ALTER THE ANTENNA IN ANY WAY (TUNED LENGTH ANTENNA)
** Warranty will void if the receiver housing has been placed outside and not in a recommended weatherproof box.