Long Range 7CH Receiver & Remote
This receiver will have a Purple Antenna
Programming a remote
- With the power connected to the receiver, place the black jumper link over the RELAY pins (if this is not already set).
- Press and hold the remote button to be programmed to the receiver. Wait for the green light on the receiver to flash quickly.
- While pressing the remote button, place the 2nd black jumper link over the REMOTE pins for 2 seconds (only) and then remove the black jumper link. Now test that the remote works.
- When finished, make sure to place the 2nd black jumper back on 1 pin only.
Erasing a single remote button from receiver
You will use the button that holds the position in the receiver immediately before the one that is to be erased!!
- With the power connected to the receiver, press and hold the button on the remote that was programmed to the receiver before the button that is to be erased.
- Place a link over the ERASE pins. The LED will flash twice and then remain solid.
- Release the remote button
- Remove the link.
The remote button is now erased from the receiver.
Erasing all remotes
- With the power connected to the receiver, place a link over the ERASE pins.
- The LED will flash ten times and then remain on solid. Remove the link.
The remote buttons have now been erased from the receiver.
MANUFACTURERS RECOMMENDATIONS AND COMMENTS
- 1. For optimum range it is advisable to place the receiver a minimum of 2 metres vertically away from the gate motor e.g. top of gate posts.
- 2. When placing the receiver outside of the control box or motor housing it is important to use a weatherproof box with all entry points sealed. The standard receiver housing is only splash proof and not suitable for outdoor applications. **
- 3. Make sure there are no exposed wires outside the receiver.
- 4. Placing the receiver inside the motor housing will reduce the range of the receiver when the motor is in operation.
- 5. Range may be affected by signals transmitted from another source.
- 6. When coding remotes for use in a complex it is recommended that all remotes be physically numbered and a record be kept.
* All dependent on line of sight to the gate and interference which may reduce expected range. DO NOT ALTER THE ANTENNA IN ANY WAY (TUNED LENGTH ANTENNA)
** Warranty will void if the receiver housing has been placed outside and not in a recommended weatherproof box.